2nd-6th grade beginners
You may combine/mix grades to form teams
Each tournament is a 1 day tournament. Teams will play on either Saturday or Sunday. Once we have all registrations, we will let you know which day your team is scheduled to play.
Feb. 12, Feb 13
March 12, March 13
April 9, April 10
May 14, May 15
NorCal Volleyball Facility
789 N. Canyons Parkway
Livermore, CA 94551
- Each Juniors Tournament starts at 9:00 AM and is scheduled to end by 4:00 at the latest but most likely earlier (depending on number of teams)
- Timed matches
- Four matches guaranteed each tournament
- TD will do their best to assign matches based off grade/skill level
- Uniform requirements are relaxed. Players should have matching shirts with a number on at least one side of the shirt.
- Teams must have a JVA team membership to register
- Teams must register online in AES
- For the first serve of the match, coaches/players can decide where they would like to serve from 3 designated lines on the court (10 ft line, middle of the court, end line)
- If the player is unable to make their serve over the net on the first attempt, player may re-serve
- If the player makes their serve over on the first attempt:
- Player must move a line backward at their next serve attempt.
- If a player can jump serve, they may not serve from one of the closer lines or re-serve
- If a player serves over the net and it goes out, they may not step in or re-serve.
- If the served ball becomes in play, regardless of the result, no re-serve is allowed.
- A limit of 5 serves in a row, then side-out, without awarding a point.
- This division uses timed matches
- 35 minutes each match, 15 minutes each set.
- Officiating team should start score over at 15-minute switch.
- Team with the most points at switch and/or end wins the set. No score limit within these 15 minutes.
- The result is recorded by sets, not matches.
- All final pool results are done by set percentage.
- Warm-up time is not included in the 35-minute match.
- At each event there will be the following breaks:
3 Team Pools
- Typically match start times will be 9:00, 9:45, and 10:30
- There will be an approximate 30-minute break after the last pool play match
- Bracket play to follow starting around 11:45
4 Team Pools
- Typically match start times will be 9:00, 9:45, 10:30, 11:15, 12:00, and 12:45
- There will be no break before moving into bracket play as team will have an off match
- Bracket play to start around 1:30
$750 per team for entire League or $200 per tournament day
To register click below:
League 1: Feb. 12
League 2: March 12 or 13
League 3: April 9-10
League 4: May 14-15